STARFLEET IC2013 Youth Program
Hello, I’m LTC Kris Murphy and I will be in charge of the Cadet Program for IC 2013.
The 2013 IC Youth Program features:
- There is a Youth mailing list where parents can keep up-to-date on changes, have questions answered, and voice opinions. To subscribe, go to http://lists.ic2013.com/listinfo.cgi/icyouth-l-ic2013.com.
- A set schedule of events and a set schedule for care givers. The schedule will allow the parents to know what their Youth will be up to at all times, and give the older Youths the ability to intertwine IC events with Youth Events. The scheduling for the caregivers, gives the volunteers the knowledge of knowing they are able to help without having to forgo all other activities.
- I am planning on 4 to 5 different types of crafts for the Cadets and hopefully a guest speaker to boot. I have confirmation that if the Marines are going to do a dart war, they are willing to host one for the Cadets also.
- A menu is already in place, and waiting on confirmation with Hotel.
- Friday night it will be “Create your own Lunchable”. The meats will be from the Deli along with the cheese, there will be crackers, fruits and vegetables also.
- On Saturday there will be a desert bar at 3:00 and later a Pizza party that evening. There will be a vote of 6 different types of pizza with the TOP 3 being the ones served, along with bread sticks, the remaining fruits and vegetables left from Friday night, plus salad.
If you are interested in helping with Youth Programming, please read this information.